License Renewal Date
CPE Reporting Period
- Dates: 01/01-12/31
- Type: Triennial Rolling (three calendar years preceding the license expiration on 6/30)
120 hours, with a minimum of 20 hours per year
Four (4) hours within the 120 hour requirement each three (3) calendar years preceding renewal.
Other State Policies
- Qualifying CPE must meet the standards set forth in the Statement on Standards for Continuing Professional Education (CPE) Programs jointly approved by NASBA and the AICPA.
- Virgin Islands accepts CPE credits for programs offered by National Registry sponsors.
Non-Resident Licensee Exemption
- The licensee’s state of residence must be other than the Virgin Islands.
- If the non-resident licensee has met the CPE requirements for their principal place of business for the most recently completed reporting period, they are considered Compliant in the Virgin Islands.
- If the licensee’s principal place of business does not have CPE requirements, then the licensee must meet the Virgin Islands CPE requirements.
Dept. of Licensing & Consumer Affairs
Office of Boards and Commissions
3000 Golden Rock Shopping Center, Ste. 9
Christiansted, St. Croix, VI 00820