License Renewal Date
CPE Reporting Period
7/1 to 6/30 biennially
Four (4) hours in professional ethics
- Instruction: The maximum credit allowed for instructors is 50% of total hours required.
- Published Materials: The maximum credit allowed for authored/published materials is 25% of the total hours required.
- Instruction: Credit for one hour of continuing education will be awarded for each presentation hour completed as an instructor or discussion leader. Two hours of credit for preparation time will be allowed for each presentation hour.
- Published Materials: The amount of credit so awarded will be determined by the Continuing Education Committee.
- Self-study: Programs which provide evidence of satisfactory completion may qualify, with the amount of credit to be determined by the Continuing Education Committee.
- University/College Credit: Academic credit courses are granted 15 CPE hours for each semester hour. Non-credit are granted one CPE hour for each classroom hour.
- Partial Credit: CPE credit is accepted in 0.2 or 0.5 increments. The minimum required credit hour amount is 0.2 hours.
Other State Policies
- Massachusetts accepts CPE credits for programs offered by National Registry sponsors.
1000 Washington St., Suite 710
Boston, MA 02118-6100